Hi Martin,

The authentication protocol has been overhauled, and if you were offered
an NDA more than <mumble> months ago, the NDA is overhauled too.  But
there is still an NDA and there is still restrictions on the licensing
of the lib.  (It's not just the NDA that would be a restriction on
clients - the lib itself has a licensing agreement too.)

So the specifics you saw may have changed completely, but not enough to
make a difference.  That depends on what you consider acceptable.

*cheers*
ben

--
Scenery Home Page: http://scenery.x-plane.com/