On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 19:29:00 +0100 (MET)
Christian Mayer wrote:

> Although it seams that we've found a reasonable way to deal with the
> problem, I think one point is still missing:
>
> This guy uses our screenshots without our permission. This is definitely
> an copyright violation!

Yeah, this is true.  Although the FlightGear web page does not make clear
the copyright licensing, if any, available for the screenshots, that
doesn't make them public domain.

That said, I'm not sure what a sensible reaction to that would be.

-c

                (remove "snip-me." to email)