Hi,

Geocities has an hourly limit of 4.2Mb for free accounts, so there's not much
I can do short of finding a different site to host on.

I had forgotten about this and did not anticipate the high level of interest.

Because Danube is shorter than runabout? ;)
or because I wouldn't name a c172 as "airplane".
Makes sense to me, and I'm sticking by it. :)

Looks like R. took care of the "why" question.

Stewart