John Wojnaroski wrote:
> I've yet to see a system that IMHO tops what Mark Harris did a few years
> ago part of his doctoral thesis.
>
> See http://www.lfstech.com/img/sfo_clouds.jpg.
Another thing, in that picture there are some lines out in the water at runway
28R and 28L. What are those lines? They don't seem to exist in current fgfs
scenery. Why? I can find some lines there if I look at google map.

>>> http://www.sol2500.net/flightgear/cloudfront.jpg
>>> http://www.sol2500.net/flightgear/clouds-over-ksfo.jpg