* Durk Talsma -- Monday 01 October 2007:
> I think we had some reports on stutter showing up on fgfs devel
> late last year. Probably around December. I'd say that around
> October last year everything was still reasonably smooth.

I wrote this on 2006/2/25 to fgfs-devel with subject
"Re: AI problems in CVS":

| but if I fly in the bay area with AI turned on, then
| fgfs starts to freeze in regular intervals after a few minutes
| (intervals ~8 seconds, freeze time increases from ~0.1 to ~0.5
| seconds over time).

... and I assume that was shortly after I first encountered it.
Of course, it could have been a different problem, but this has
never disappeared. Well, except for the last few days where I
couldn't reproduce it.   :-)   I do no longer claim that it's
necessarily an AI traffic thing, but all the time there seemed
to be a connection.

m.