Melchior FRANZ wrote:
> To M.S., who sent me a private hate-mail: don't do that! Better send
> that to the list for public entertainment. One doesn't see often
> how a grown up man goes *that* low and throws away all remaining
> credibility and decency!
>
>   I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one:
>   "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.
>       -- Voltaire

So let's see it ;)

But seriously, I can't decide either way . I have added my own low res
models to the AI directory , with cockpits removed in some ,
transparencies removed ,etc...
But I also ran into error's with PLIB AI models that used png's , and
I'm sure I'm guilty there. Can't confirm until I recompile though . That
will be tonight's project ..
Cheers,
Syd