Vivian Meazza a écrit :

> OK - Wave Off Lights 71, 72 were in the wrong position, as were 61, 62,
> which confused me. Fixed now in cvs - please check that the problem is
> solved for you.

now 71 and 72 are in the right place, but 61 and 62 are in the same
place as 51 and 52, so there's missing two lights ...
 setting 51 and 52 this way did the job:

<model>
        <name>Wave-Off-51</name>
        <path>Models/Geometry/Nimitz/Models/wave-off.xml</path>
        <offsets>
            <x-m>0.1</x-m>
            <y-m>0.77</y-m>
            <z-m>-0.39</z-m>
        </offsets>
    </model>
    <model>
        <name>Wave-Off-52</name>
        <path>Models/Geometry/Nimitz/Models/wave-off.xml</path>
        <offsets>
            <x-m>0.1</x-m>
            <y-m>-0.77</y-m>
            <z-m>-0.39</z-m>