Yep, that's what I said :)

> In the moment I see that the clouds and shadows are a "one-man-
> project"- so now wonder that it needs a long time until we will have
> these features back.
> I wonder if it really needs so much knowledge about OSG, and if
> other developers could help here?

Well I just read over Stuart's code, with a view to doing exactly
that. It's a part of the code I am completely unfamiliar with,
however, so I need to do a lot more reading before I can make any
intelligent comments about it, let alone try and fix it.

I don't suppose anyone has the link to the 'original' cloud code,
before it was ported to PLIB, or the technical description? Or perhaps
there's a doc link the cloud code itself, I'll keep digging.

Incidentally, on the shadows, I always assumed that's something we
would get 'for free' with OSG, presumably there is some technical
obstacle to just enabling one of the OSG shadowing techniques? I can
believe that some of them are impractical for FG, but equally we only
have on light source (that matters for shadowing) most of the time -
floodlit airfield and carrier operations excepted. Could someone
enlightened (Tim, I guess) explain the outstanding issues in that area?

James