Hello,

> Done. I have also included a small sample of the new xml
> based airline data
> (schedules for KLM and KLM cityhopper, which should give a
> fairly good
> impression of the system's capabilities). This is part
> of the EHAM demo that
> we are currently working on. I will commit the rest pending
> feedback and
> completion of the demo.

Small? I think people with lower computer perfomance will have problems- but
there is always --proportion=1.0

But looks great! If we could get the AI/ATC interactions work with voice (like
ATIS) it would be much more great!

> To give the new code a shot, try running flightgear with:
>
> ./src/Main/fgfs --airport=EHAM --aircraft=mibs --com1=121.7

I suggest using ATC insted using mibs ;-)

> For those interested in creating traffic: The current xml
> files can be created
> rather easily using a plain text format (identical to my
> initial test files),
> and a little perl script that I hacked together. I will
> commit those probably
> later, since they are still a little immature. These
> scripts are, however,
> available upon request.
>
> Cheers,
> Durk

Very nice all that- though I have problems running the perl script on win32.
But though it seems that we get with your patch a realistic dense of AI-traffic!

Cheers
HHS

-For a better MD11/ DC10 KLM-Model and other models -have a look into the
current Shared-models package!