Works basically well for me in all the CVS versions on OS X 10.5.5

Model Name:     iMac
  Model Identifier:     iMac8,1
  Processor Name:       Intel Core 2 Duo
  Processor Speed:      3.06 GHz
  Number Of Processors: 1
  Total Number Of Cores:        2
  L2 Cache:     6 MB
  Memory:       2 GB
  Bus Speed:    1.07 GHz
Chipset Model:  NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GS
  Type: Display
  Bus:  PCIe
  PCIe Lane Width:      x16
  VRAM (Total): 512 MB

One odd issue is that in video playback of the BO105 the blades are not turning and the aircraft carries its own shadow with it!

Plus still can't get ~ /.atlas.sh & to work with Atlas even in latest version.

But it's great to have the pre-compiled version and it looks brill on the big screen.

Tks,