Hi,

On Nov 18, 2008, at 4:42 AM, Richard Hornby
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks for this - Atlas still a problem.  Double clicking on Atlas
> returns in terminal:
> (snip)
> dyld: Library not loaded: /opt/local/lib/libpng12.0.dylib
>   Referenced from: /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/
> Atlas
>   Reason: image not found
> Trace/BPT trap
> logout
>
> and find on 'libpng' returns nothing.

Oops, my bad.
Libpng must be linked as a static library, not a dynamic library...,
or at least I need to add the dylib to the package.

I'll fix this problem asap.
Thanks for your report!

One solution ATM is that you download macports and build libpng
yourself, but it is way far inconvenient for most of users.