Hi,

As far as I'm concerned, I prefer a simple INSTALL file where I find
the dependance :
OSG 2.6.0
plib 1.8.5
etc...

For the Linux distribution where the good release isn't present, we can't
provide
a new package built by the FG community.

To day, I have my own package for OSG and PLIB.

And of course a FG/SG releaes has to be used with an official release of
OSG, Plib, etc...
(and don't use a CVS/SVN devel)

I can build also FG / SG packages :
simgear-cvs_20081117_i386.deb
simgear-dev_20081117_i386.deb

Otherwise, we will link all lib in static with FG/SG (OSG, plib, libc...
kernel ?)

Regards,

Nicolas