On mardi 24 mars 2009, jean pellotier wrote:
> gerard robin a écrit :
> > foch/clemenceau (the same carrier, old version from cvs ) was built for
> > JSBsim aircrafts ( the Crusader and others from my hangar)  , it was (is)
> >  probably not YASim compatible ( not consistent, not solid ).
>
> I use a scenario that make it solid, and the wire usable, and now after
> the ground cache change i removed all <solid> part and it's still solid
> , and more dangerous because the island is now solid :).

Why not, the real ones have island solid , that is more realistic.

I have tested on an other Carrier ( straight deck  Arromanches ) the arrester
Net ( not sure about the word) which can be used in case of emergency.
that new groundcache is very useful for it.

> except if i
> change airport as said before. It's the same with Nimitz and Eisenhower.
> Btw how do we make a part non solid now? like the wakes?

Yes with wakes solid that is funny :)
 we could replace it with osg , i did it with Foch, but nobody seemed
interested on it.
remember
http://pagesperso-orange.fr/GRTux/Foch-OSG_wakes.jpg

--
Gérard
http://pagesperso-orange.fr/GRTux/

J'ai décidé d'être heureux parce que c'est bon pour la santé.
Voltaire