Jari Häkkinen wrote:

> Actually I think subversion support in terrasync should be removed
> altogether or fixed. If removed then all svn checks could be removed.

Oh my, could you _please_ stop this litany ? One posting of this sort
per day should really be enough, two or more are a nuisance. According
to my experience you're trying to make people throw the baby out with
the bath water, which is not appropriate here.

If we were to drop every feature which _might_ occasionally have a
malfunction here or there, then we would end up with having no
FlightGear at all,

        Martin.