Problem now solved !!

In Lighning-electrical.nas, line 378
        if(bus_volts > 114){setprop("instrumentation/radar/switch","on" );}

Setting this to "on" crashes Flightgear on both my computers here.

I can do the same by setting the property from the "Browse Internal
Properties" menu.

During my checking I have modified most of the Lightning's nasal files,
especially the electrical file. These modifications were aimed at inserting
missing nasal "var" statements.

Also I have changed the battery charge integrator time constant as it was
using milliseconds instead of seconds, and the battery was even worse at
holding charge than my old laptop ---- running down 1000 times faster than
it should do!

Who should I post these changes to for testing and CVS commit ?

Thanks for the help.

Alan