On Sunday 11 April 2010 03:21:54 Erik Hofman wrote:
> Frederic Bouvier wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I commited changes to help users to tune their rendering quality
> > according to their available hardware. As a picture is worth a thousand
> > words, see :
> > http://frbouvi.free.fr/flightsim/fgfs_quality_level.gif
> >
> > I encourage effect designers to use this new
> > /sim/rendering/quality-level property to allow users to have a better
> > experience with new enhancements in flightgear
>
> You know, so much has happened the last few weeks that made me wonder if
>   it might be a good idea to schedule the release FlightGear 2.1 within
> a month or two?
>
> Erik

Apparently there is a "new" PLIB with a fix for the Microsoft joystick
identification bug.  It would be great if 2.1 (or 2.0.1?) were built against
that one instead of the broken one that prevents windows users from correctly
detecting their joysticks.

Thanks,
Ron

http://www.flightgear.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2439