Hi Syd,

I just updated my fgdata and I noticed that the change you mentioned (in
your message below) is not yet in de git repos. Should it not be in?

Apart from that little remark, I can still not get the Aerostar700 AP to
hold altitude. I have set the altitude on the dashbaord, armed it,
activitated alt-hold with a altitude difference (between actual and
desired) of less that 1000 ft (far less in fact, I switched to alt-hold
on the desired altitude), but the plane keeps climbing anyway.
The only way to keep a more or less stable altitude is by selecting
pitch-hold and setting the pitch to a value close to 0.3.