Just to chime in here with a me too, the altitude hold on the Rascal110 also
seems to be broke.  Something seems to be overriding the target altitude
values and/or the mode selection, so the F11 autopilot dialog can't control
these.  Similar problem with target airspeed.

The wing leveler and heading hold modes do seem to work.  I haven't had a
chance to investigate, but this is pretty recent breakage.

Curt.

Curtis Olson: http://baron.flightgear.org/~curt/