One account per IP address is not a good idea, because it is very well possible for several independent people to use the same public IP address. In IPv4 at least with NAT routers. I can think of examples in student homes with a shared broadband connection. Or the clubhouse of the flying club. Or even private households where several family members like flightgear. Furthermore, there are Internet providers that use dynamic public IP addresses, so the same connection does not always use the same IP address. It would therefore not even limit access reliably. A limit of one member per IP address will probably bring a lot of support questions and is not practical.