On Fri, 10 Dec 2010, Chris Wilkinson wrote:

> In any eventuality I need to download the data again, so will double
> check the licenses for each source. It would be a little disheartening
> to not be allowed to distribute my scenery to anyone else.

It the data sources allow you to redistribute the data and works based
on the date for non-commercial use, then you can redistribute the data
and/or derived scenery under those conditions.

However, the data or derived works based on the data cannot be included in
the FlightGear distribution since such conditions are not compatible with
the GPL.

Cheers,

Anders
Anders Gidenstam