On 18.05.2011 01:42, Csaba Halász wrote:
>>> Also: it seems 3D clouds are broken with current OSG-trunk. Works well
>>> for me with older OSG versions. Can anyone else confirm the issue?
> Downgraded to svn rev 11900, got 3D clouds back. Note, I am not saying
> the breakage occurred there, I just randomly picked that as a testing
> point.

Ok, thanks. We'll probably have to narrow it down to the exact OSG
commit to see what changed there. If anyone else has a
working/non-working OSG revision in between 11900 and 12419, you're
welcome to let us know. Also, maybe someone has an extremely powerful
machine and could help with testing different OSG revisions.
I've created a tracker issue - you could just post working/non-working
revisions there:
http://code.google.com/p/flightgear-bugs/issues/detail?id=317

cheers,
Thorsten