> The fact is that Heiko do not like the way I work. He does
> not understand
> "organization " and "compliance". He thinks that Maik
> JUSTUS knows
> everything about everything. For the rotation of the rotor,
> acknowledge that I did not notice. This will be fixed soon.
> For the
> rest, Yasim (like others) is a simplified system (this is
> mandatory).

Maik is physicist, author of the yasim-helicopter-fdm-code and interested in
simulation of helicopters since his youth. In the past he had worked together
with real pilots in simulation of helicopters.
And he wrote nearly 90% of all helicopter-fdm's in FGFS.

Logically if there is any question about helicopter-fdm he is the first one to
ask.

> In that sense giving the actual values ​​will never make a
> correct FDM. I
> saw several "Alouette 2" takeoff, I can say that I have
> never seen
> Alouette vibrate and crash as did the FDM Maik. it's an
> helicopters
> stable.

I have no problem, Groucho and others as well. The AlouetteII was stable for
me. Even smaller inputs doesn't affect the helicopter in motion changes, and
this is how the pilots describes the real thing as well.

Don't forget that the AlouetteII was the work horse for the german army and
german police, so a lot of pilots in germany learnt on this helicopter, so it
is quite easy to get informations.

Problem behind the thing you noticed is, that the very most joysticks are
rather poor compared to the real control system.
On real helicopters the stick has a travel way of 30cm- quite a lot. Joysticks
has much less, and our default mouse config even much more less.

I have changed my mouse setting, so I have no the same travel way like the real
sticks. Still a poor way, but much better then the default.