On Wed, 8 Jun 2011 08:44:25 +0000 (UTC), Martin wrote in message
<isncp9$g82o$1...@osprey.mgras.de>:

> Arnt Karlsen wrote:
> > On Wed, 08 Jun 2011 09:30:12 +0200, ThorstenB wrote in message
> > <4def2504.8020...@gmail.com>:

> > ..about what, FlightGear authors lack of willingness to defend
> > their copyright?
>
> Wrong ! That's nothing than a completely wrong assertion.

..oh yeah?  "Our records speaks loudly" about that. ;o)

> The idea was perfectly laid out in Stefan's fine posting.

..yes.

> There's no point in your stupid quoting and stupid conclusions.

..no court cares about my opinion or conclusion in this matter,
courts only care about acts under the laws, sense or nonsense.

> > ..easy now, without a willingness to defend FlightGear copyright,
>
> Just a repetition of the above. Oh my, what an outstanding example of
> canned nonsense,
>
>       Martin.

..any court that cares about my opinion in any matter,
will call me (as) an expert witness. ;o)

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: