Hi Stuart,

If there's anything you need to do in fgfs-construct to orient these
textures, let me know.

I'm reworking it now to texture the vector data, so I'll have texture
coordinates matching road direction.

But I'm assuming by aligning the buildings with roads, you mean the roads
in the urban / suburban texture,
not the vector data

I'm going to try to experiment with a buffer area around freeways that may
give a better impression as they traverse urban areas.

Pete