Am 25.12.11 15:52, schrieb Csaba Halász:

> At times, we had 2 servers but only one active with manual switching
> when necessary. That means there is no load balancing among multiple
> servers.
>
> In case anybody wants to volunteer maintaining a backup server, I am
> sure we can collect the knowledge required to set it up and fill in
> the holes in the wiki.
>
> I'd like to thank all the people who keep fgcom alive behind the
> scenes, in particular Charles, Jon, Thomas, Willie and of course
> Holger for creating it.

Hi Csaba

Fill in the last hole in the wiki about fgcom.inc would be nice. I am
running an asterisk server and tried to run a fgcom testing server for
my own purposes some months ago, but had to stop because of the last
missing part in the wiki.

Of course I can try to set up this looking what fgcom.inc should be, but
when an "running" example configuration is around, much appreciated
here, then I can finish my personal experiment once. I have no time to
"multiplay" FlightGear that much, and personally it is not that
important for me. I wrote my sentence about the "only one" because there
were some suggestions around it is easy to setup a own ggcom server. So
of course, my thanks goes everytime to people behind the scenes and to
what they bring to me !

I declare this to my personal christmas wish, a "fgcom.inc" example. ;-)
Hope it is not late!

Cheers, Yves