Adrian Musceac wrote:

> I have also tested that visual display of the taxi path is correct, and that
> AI will taxi to active runway via taxiways.
> There are about 5900 airports which support this operation, plus or minus
> bugs
> in my script.

I'll leave it to Durk to commit these files when you consider them
being ready for use.  Anyhow I think we'll need some aid for tracking
the ground networks, at least in the long run, as there'll be a lot to
change when people add more custom airport layouts or when we're going
to switch to Robin's latest v8.50 collection.

Cheers,
        Martin.