Hi,

  happy ati user :)  I'm affected from quite some time by the bug 385:

http://code.google.com/p/flightgear-bugs/issues/detail?can=2&start=0&num=100&q=&colspec=ID%20Type%20Status%20Priority%20Summary%20Aircraft%20Milestone&groupby=&sort=&id=385#makechanges

It appear in my setup that adding a radar section in the
intrumentation.xml (or any name called by the <instrumentation> field in
the -set.xml file) solve the bug, for all the planes tested (b1900d,
bo105, iar80, super constellation etc...)

   <radar>
     <name>wxradar</name>
     <number>0</number>
   </radar>

- is there some clue why the radar can have such an impact?

- is it possible to add the radar section to the aircrafts in the base
package affected by the bug, or do we have to buy nvidia again?

jano