Hi Fred,

I did see a composited view in the window (with different views at the edges of
the window). Isn't the FBO necessary for this? May the allocation of just one
of the FBO's fail?

Do you know which Extension has to be present? My system announces to have:

                                GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit
                                GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample
                                GL_EXT_framebuffer_object
                                GL_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB