On Sunday, December 16, 2012 22:38:41 Mathias Fröhlich wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Sunday, December 16, 2012 22:02:15 Adrian Musceac wrote:
> > I am aware there are better systems out there, I'm just doing what I can
> > within the restrictions of the BTG format. I'd be more than happy to have
> > a real terrain LOD, but right now that means lots of changes in
> > Terragear and simgear.
>
> Well, I suspect that this effect is easy to get without any additional
> manager. Not to speak about sophisticated continous lod.
>
> Mathias

Hi,
Suspect you're right, now after reading the required information :)
Would need to be a completely separate thing from our Terragear, and I'm not
sure how Stuart's trees and buildings would fit in. Not to mention the lights.
But I see it possible now. I'll have to do a lot more reading though, this is
definetly not my area.

Cheers,
Adrian