Arnst

you wrote

> menu options you used to create these screenshots

.."#3" is why I wand your answer(s):
> so we can try reproduce them.

I am not  sure i understand your question :

You want to know how does the screenshots were done ?

I gave you the answer before

Just       USE    ==> F3 key<===,      no menu , not any others tools,
that's done.

Your Guess about driver is out,
since whith an older driver we got the same, wrong result.
Then, to be sure  before giving our screenshots we made it again with the
very last driver ( rebuild nvidia.ko )

You could only Guess the GPU is wrong, which would make that whole  family
GF110 GPU  wrong (there is a lot)

The Box ! how could it be ?  FG has been built without any specific
modifications, we are using generic tools.
Like said before, we had only to find a place within our scenery data  to
avoid any crash with that  "Charcot's Renderer"  ( cf Heiko ).

".so if I enter those command line options and have exactly the same
models and exactly the same scenery and exactly the same sim weather,
I should see exactly the same thing and be able to make exactly the
same screen shots"

Which is not useful here since the diff is:
FROM   ==> Without Rembrandt and Without Atmospheric.LS
which is the most simple,
VERSUS ==>  With Rembrandt and With Atmospheric.LS.

The snapshots with Rembrandt are not involved here, since the textures
remains right, correctly enlightened, and the shadow is there.

Any others official snapshots  with that model and any other models from
our Hangar do not give any odd picture, with Rembrandt.

Kind regards.

Ahmad