Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 02:00:29 +0200
From: hohora...@gmail.com
To: flightgear-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Flightgear-devel] Atmospheric Light Scattering

Arnt

Oh sorry , i  thought you were using FG for years.
I know at the beginning we could have some problem.

NO it is not MY F3 KEY it is an FG feature Key.

Just look at the fgdata/keyboard.xml  content.
you will notice at the line 1134
the key
 <key n="259">
  <name>F3</name>
  <desc>Capture screen</desc>

That file is very useful to understand what are the specific keys within FG.

That is.

Ahmad