Hello,

If i have offended somebody with my not fluent English, my apologizes for
it.

No i/(we)  don't use Google , there is not any (free)  good translator from
English to several language including those officially in use in the middle
east and north-africa.

Anyhow, i was surprised by the Arnt question regarding: how to get a
screenshot.

Ahmad