Hi Kevin

FlightGear doesn't really support photo-realistic scenery.
It can do it over VERY small areas but not large areas.

The scenery engine cannot do the texture paging required for photo scenery
over large areas - it will try to ram everything in sight into the video ram
so if your video card has a few GB of VRAM you may just manage.

I'm not sure what tools were used to generate the scenery but they are
probably hiding somewhere in the TerraGear source code tree.

Unless you plan to rewrite the FG scenery engine forget about having ever seen
the photo scenery.

Paul