From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Sent:
29 August 2005 18:50
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; flightgear-users@flightgear.org
Subject: Re: [Flightgear-users] Startup problem on WinXP

from the website I downloaded the FG for Windows.  I also downloaded the NVDIA driver from their website

Minott Opdyke
SCT
Rose Elementary School
432-2495

On Monday 29 August 2005 18:09, Minot Opdyke wrote:
>2 days ago I installed the latest FG from the website on my brothers Dell

Just to be sure - this is version 0.9.8  in both these cases and not CVS?
Other info like which video drivers you're using might also be relevant in
helping troubleshoot these problems.

AJ