On 04/15/13 09:53, David FLEURY wrote:
> I reactivate this, just to known if I had to keep it somewhere on my
> repo to patch my fltk, or something like this will be apply in the
> official repo.

        If I understand this correctly, making a win32 icon for the fluid app
        so that the fluid.exe will appear in a file browser with an icon?

        I think the most flexible way of doing this would be to link a resource
        file with the icon into the binary at link time.

        Whenever I've needed this, the approach I use is implemented purely
        in the Makefile, ie:

[1] echo 0 ICON "/path/to/my/icons/myapp.ico" > myapp.rc
[2] cl myapp.obj  myapp.rc $(LIBS) /subsystem:windows

        This could probably be done as custom build flags in VS as well;
        step [1] creates a small one line .rc file that defines where the .ico
file is, and
        step [2] links the rc file into the app, which pulls the .ico into the
binary.