On 1/3/03 10:32 AM, "Carol Starr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hi ann,
>
> the following post resulted in my buying said book in which tamas was
> included.

Smells like self-promotion to me. I have yet to remember or see anything
that is positive that he sent to the list that is not in some way
self-promotion, self-obsession. He called you boring. You are not boring. He
is bored. There is a difference. He has so very little grace in his
writings, so little generosity, so little curiosity about anyone different
from him, at least as evidenced in his contributions to this list.
AK