On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 1:40 PM, Tristan Slominski <
tristan.slomin...@gmail.com> wrote:

> "Thus a major improvement for world computing would be careful adherence
> to a world wide natural language"
>
> That seems to be contrary to how the world works. We can't even agree
> whether to read bytes from right to left or left to right (
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endianness).
>
> http://xkcd.com/927/

It appears you are successfully working with English as do most people who
communicate internationally.  Not to say English best but it is what most
people know and using it in programs would make them readable by more
people until people adopt a purer language like Hebrew.

--
Kirk W. Fraser
http://freetom.info/TrueChurch - Replace the fraud churches with the true