Liberal dictionaries have definitions that are by default wrong.  For
evidence of language decay, read definitions from the 1988
Webster's Collegiate vs. the current Webster's.  Pure word and definition
is needed to understand truth. People who love to lie get along without
words meaning things.  For example the current political fight on
"marriage" demonstrates some people couldn't care less for truth, only for
employer's spouse benefits to be shared with roommates.

On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 1:51 PM, Gath-Gealaich <gath.na.geala...@gmail.com>wrote:

> "Not to say English best but it is what most people know and using it in
> programs would make them readable by more people until people adopt a purer
> language like Hebrew."
>
> I'm not sure if you're joking or trolling, but Hebrew is hardly a "purer
> language" by any definition, as there is no such thing. This 19th century
> mindset died out a long time ago, along with the pretensions of
> contemporary "linguists" at demonstrating the purported "language decay".
> We've come along way since then in our understanding of how languages
> evolve.
>
> --
Kirk W. Fraser
http://freetom.info/TrueChurch - Replace the fraud churches with the true