On Tue, 17 Jul 2001, Arved Sandstrom wrote:

> Hi, Tore
>
> Well, how about _you_ set the day, since you're the volunteer? :-)

Sure. Monday the 23rd evening (GMT) is codeformatting day unless somebody
protests.

Everyone who have some uncomitted code should commit it by then as the
diffs in your local copy after the codeformat will mismatch and cvs will
scream conflict.

I will tag the repository before beautifying the code (eg PRE_CODEFORMAT)
and also take a look at the long-form/short-form license.

Tore