> My confidence level of being able to transition FOP to COM myself is very
> low. It would be really nice if someone would take this on :) Or maybe I'm
> just being lazy.....

You said earlier that Cocoon worked for you but you dropped it because
it used an older version of FOP. Did you look at Cocoon 2? I think it
currently includes FOP 0.18. I think from this version it's just a
matter of replacing fop.jar to get the latest version running. I'm sure
there are people around who did that already.

Maybe you could implement a simple HTTP-Proxy (that calls Cocoon) in
place of the code that calls FOP now. Just an idea.

Jeremias Märki

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

OUTLINE AG
Fon +41 (41) 317 2020 - Fax +41 (41) 317 2029
Internet http://www.outline.ch