Hello,
Hello Karen,

I tried it with the snapshot of the night before yesterday (due to the firewall I
cannot get into CVS directly). It was not rendered correctly.

I have included the document (doc.xml) and the stylesheet (doc2pdf.xsl) that lead to
docxalan.fo

If rendered to awt few borders are rendered and those rendered are not aligned with
the table.
If rendered to pdf all borders ara rendered but all are not aligned with the table.

The version I'm using is from a file called xml-fop_20010806101537.tar.gz (it is
stating FOP 0.19.0-CVS at startup)

Kind regards,

Koen.

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

  |   Re: tables with margins and borders

[IMAGE]
Hi Koen,

There are some table-border fixes in both PDF and AWT in the latest CVS
which probably fix this problem. Try using one of the recent source
snapshots if you can't wait for the 0.20 release. Or you can send your
.fo file and I'll see whether it still looks bad with the current
version.

Hope that helps,
Karen Lease

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm using version 0.19.0 from the distribution directory. It seems to have to the
>problem both with -awt and -pdf.
> I included a snapshot from the awt renderer below.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Koen.
>
> ---
>
> Koen,
>
> Please indicate which version of FOP you are using
> and which renderer (-awt, -pdf, -print etc) displays
> this behavior.
>
>          ' Best,
>         -Ralph LaChance
>
> At 11:24 AM 8/6/01 +0100, you wrote:
>
> >I'm having some issues with the rendering of table borders. When I ask to
> >render a border around the table cell's and the table has a left margin of
> >for example 2cm, than the text is shifted correctly 2 cm to the rigth but
> >the borders appear disaligned
> >with the text, ie 2cm to much to the left (I tend to conclude that the
> >margins are not taken into account when rendering the cell borders). It
> >looks like a 'bug' to me, as the same file is rendered correctly in the
> >trial versions of the commericial tools
> >availlable?

(See attached file: doc2pdf.xsl)
(See attached file: doc.xml)
(See attached file: docxalan.fo)

pic24282.pcx

#0040C0 black bold always always start 6pt Table of Contents: p. / cm cm - caption: caption:
Title: Document Title
Alcatel part title

A paragraph.

Part Title

This is paragraph.

picture ripped from the net an item an item
with a break
this item contains another list: an item an item this was the list.
Part Title

This is paragraph. This word is stressed.

this is some stressed code.

This is a very stressed word.

collumn collumn collumn bold collumn collumn collumn
a first table
Part Title

this is paragraph.

part title