From: Alex McLintock [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2001 12:52 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Performance and java 1.1

 --- Christian Geisert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> +1   (I think we should make this an "official vote")

I think that FOP is not really usable in Applets which is the only sensible
reason for supporting JDK 1.1

PS What are the rules for an "official vote". I have been told off before
for voicing my opinion about a vote in another Apache project. Basically
I was told I couldn't vote because I hadn't contributed any source.
Shockingly enough this is true for FOP too.

Alex

=====
Alex McLintock        [EMAIL PROTECTED]    Open Source Consultancy in London
OpenWeb Analysts Ltd, http://www.OWAL.co.uk/
SF and Computing Book News and Reviews: http://news.diversebooks.com/
Get Your XML T-Shirt <t-shirt/> at http://www.inversity.co.uk/