At 02:58 PM 10/18/01 +0200, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
>would you like to accept jfor code and give Bertand Delacretaz committer
>status in order to perform the merging on the FOP code following the
>technical directions that the FOP dev community will find more
>appropriate?

Despite my recent lack of contributions, occasioned by real life, I
haven't lost any enthusiasm for FOP, and hope to get back on track.
Certainly I've kept an eye on JFOR and I'm pleased to see that we have a
chance to join that functionality with FOP...I think it can only help both
existing communities.

A big +1 from me...a code contribution of this nature merits committer
status, IMHO, plus Bertrand has been active on this list in any case. And we
can always use more committers.

Regards,
Arved Sandstrom

Fairly Senior Software Type