> > Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi people,
> > >
> > > recently, some code was donated to the Apache Cocoon project in order to
> > > connect it with JFor (www.jfor.org) which is a FO->RTF processor.
> > >
> > > It appeared evident to me (and to others, as I discovered later) that
> > > jfor and FOP are doing different things but could be an advantage for
> > > both jfor developers, jfor users, FOP users and FO visibility in general
> > > to join forces.

Can anyone give me a quick overview of jFor's capabilities? In particular I would
like to understand whether it only looks at text based capabilities of FO, or
whether it also can cope with (for example) table borders, GIF and JPG, and
even SVG graphics?

I don't remember rtf having any kind of graphical capabilities, but maybe I'm
thinking of a very old spec.

I'm all for bringing new people on as committers if they have shown their
open source commitment (no pun intended) but as I'm not a committer myself I don't
get a vote :-(

Alex

=====
Alex McLintock        [EMAIL PROTECTED]    Open Source Consultancy in London
OpenWeb Analysts Ltd, http://www.OWAL.co.uk/
---
SF and Computing Book News and Reviews: http://news.diversebooks.com/
Get Your XML T-Shirt <t-shirt/> at http://www.inversity.co.uk/