Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2002 5:48 AM
Subject: RE: Any real-life business use ?

hi Antonio,
  we had a oracle database.  some of the data were taken from the database and other from the forms of the web pages(jsp pages) and with these values the xml files were generated.  this is how we made pdf reports.  we didnt use any graphic tools.  actually the client had provided us with the format of the report they wanted using their reporting tool.  so all we had to do was make the report in the same way.

rgds,
Rabi.