From: Antonio Marín Fernández [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: dinsdag 22 januari 2002 8:43
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Any real-life business use ?

OK, A lot of thanks Rabi. We have the database in ADABAS (it's our problem)
We want to use some graphical tool, if you know something more later i am
grateful if you tell me. We are going to have to design a lot of model of
reports (about one hundred or two hundred) and the use of graphical tool
help us.We have find a tool like XSLFast allow "draw" the report and it
generate the source code XSL needed to apply for XML data.

Thanks Again

Antonio M. Marín Fernández
SADIEL, S.A.
c/ Isaac Newton s/n Edificio Sadiel - Sodean, Isla de la Cartuja
41092 SEVILLA
Tel. 955064712
Tel. 955043600 Fax 955043601
http://www.sadiel.es e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]