Cyril Rognon wrote:
 > Hi Fopers
 >
 > I have checked out the 0.20.3 with a -r fop-0_20_3 version tag (think
 > that's the right thing to do to get the 0.20.3 release)

Yes, but if you want the current maintenance branch source use
-r fop-0_20_2-maintain

 > when I try to build FOP, I get an error after 14 seconds. If anyone has
 > some ideas, I take it !

I just tried it with win2k and jsdk1.4 and it worked from a dos box but
I got the same error as you using cygwin.
Are you using cygwin ? If yes, I just committed a patch to the
maintenance branch which should fix this.

Christian