Sauyet, Scott wrote:

> Does anyone have a suggestion about something I could look at fixing /
> enhancing which is not mission-critical, but which might give me a chance
> to look at a fair bit of the code?

There are some documents in the trunk docs/design directory that have a list
of things that need to be done. I last night finished creating a pdf
document that can be built from them (a comprehensive FOP Developer
Documentation). I can't submit that patch until the last one is committed,
but I'll be happy to send it to you by email if you wish. It isn't perfect,
but is usable. (I didn't write it, I'm just trying to get it more visible).

Victor Mote (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
Enterprise Outfitters (www.outfitr.com)
2025 Eddington Way
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80916