Christian Geisert wrote:
> Ok. IMHO the next step should be the migration of the current docs
> to forrest (Joerg?)

Migration to forrest DTDs. I seem to have lost track of recent changes,
and I'm still unwilling to force everyone to use forrest, which includes
Cocoon, simply to build the docs, which is unfortunately required if
you want to use forrest's XSLT unchanged. I'm almost done, only a few
small issues remain (one is that I'm in horror of doing large additions
and deletions to the source tree).

J.Pietschmann