Oooh - an inspired idea.

At 06:24 AM 11/2/02, you wrote:
On Saturday 02 November 2002 10:35, Victor Mote wrote:
>. . .I would also recommend that, in the above case,
> we actually put the code into two different projects.
>. . .

+1, I like the idea.

How about moving the "new" code (HEAD) to a separate (xml-fop2) CVS project
to clarify things, and maybe name the new version "fop 2" instead of 1.0x?

Although the current version is 0.20.x, it *is* used in production at a
number of sites, so going directly to version 2.x for a mostly new codebase
makes sense IMHO.

-Bertrand

        ' Best,
        -Ralph LaChance

        In theory, there is no difference between
        theory and practice, but in practice there is.

                (Someone wrote that, but I don't know who.)